QUICKLY DETECT AND SUPPRESS FIRE DIRECTLY AT THE SOURCE, EFFICIENTLY AND AUTOMATICALLY.
Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems provide Cost-Effective, Stand-Alone, Automatic Fire Suppression Systems for your Critical Equipment, Electrical/Technical Systems and various types of enclosures. The effectiveness of a genuine Firetrace System, happens by utilizing the proprietary Firetrace Detection Tubing (a Linear Pneumatic Heat Sensor), which detects a fire due to precise temperature sensitivity, allowing our systems to react quickly and effectively. This unique detection can be run through the smallest or most complex enclosures to ensure detection is always close at hand.
FIRETRACE MANUFACTURERS TWO BASIC TYPES OF FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS: DIRECT AND INDIRECT
All Firetrace Systems utilize the proprietary red Firetrace Detection Tubing (FDT) as a Linear Heat and Flame Detector. These systems may be arranged as either “Direct Release” or “Indirect Release“, depending on the type of enclosure or fire hazard.
Direct and Indirect Systems are available in Low and High-Pressure functionality; which will be determined by the fire suppression agent selected for your application.
- Targeted suppression that attacks the fire where it starts
- Detecting the fire at its source interrupts the fire at its earliest stages, usually well before other systems can react
- Lower cost and more environmentally friendly due to its ability to use smaller equipment and less total suppressant
- Enhanced people safety by operating inside the hazard space, not where people are present
- Does not require electrical sources, battery backups or control panels
- Better suppression capability since systems operate outside people-occupied spaces
- Much higher system reliability due to fewer components, lack of wiring and power sources and simple operating principles
- Simple to maintain with minimal training